Sunday, August 28, 2011

The most wonderful time of the year

Autumn! Full of wonderful, harvesty goodness. Mmmm, pumpkin, spices and burning leaves. I love autumn and halloween is my favourite holiday. And I love all the autumn/halloween themed stuff that's available this time of year. So many indie companies offer a special line of autumn scents - I save up for this time of year the way most people do for Christmas. Here are just a few places I'll be spending too much money this season.


Haus of Gloi

Solstice Scents

Steam Bath Factory

Black Baccara Halloween Sampler

Alchemic Muse

I'm anxiously awaiting Lysa's Autumn selections at TMTM and hoping Becca at OHWTO will have something as wonderful as last year's Coven. What are you all looking forwards to?

2 comments:

  1. I am so with you! I have already placed an order with Solstic Scents! I can't wait for TMTM to relase their Halloween collection! I did browse Haus of Gloi and didn't see anything that excited me. I will have to go check out these other ones. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my Solstice and Gloi halloween samplers on their way. I usually go broke this time of year on perfumes, candles and bath goods!

    ReplyDelete